Thursday 28 February 2013

What time is it?

I love Adventure Time...but then doesn't everyone? I know I'm not the first person to realise that 'Adventure' sounds a bit like 'Avenger' but I believe I may have taken the concept further than most. The first one of these was drawn out as seen, but for the others I drew the individual characters and arranged them as a group in photoshop. They were all coloured with pencil crayons, scanned and edited with some simple photoshop effects. I'm really pleased with how they turned out. I think my favourites are Princess Bubblegum as Iron Man, Starchy the Gravedigger as the Silver Surfer and Lemongrab as Dormammu.

 Avenger Time

 West Coast Avenger Time









Defender Time

Here's a couple of bonus pictures from another scene I was planning until I ran out of decent characters to use. It was going to have Abe Lincoln as Wolverine I think.



If anyone has any suggestions for other characters let me know and maybe I'll eventually put another one of these together.

No comments:

Post a Comment